Are you looking for scopes where learning and earning go hands in hand? The education niche can be extremely rewarding for affiliate marketers, but, are you yet to figure out how? Fret not, as you have clicked on the right post shedding light on high paying education affiliate programs.
Want to know how lucrative the online education market is?
It is over 100 billion US dollars. Market experts predicted that affiliate marketing (covering every possible niche) would be a whopping $6.8 billion industry by the end of 2020.
You indeed are familiar with the fact that top-rated affiliate marketers earn around 6-figure passive income, and heard @millionare_mentor Jason Stone! This affiliate marketer generated 7million dollar revenue within a year!
Their success stories are overwhelmingly motivating. Now, gear up to fuel your action plans with high paying education affiliate programs we mention here.
Top education affiliate programs to join in 2020
With a myriad of options on education affiliate programs, making a judicious selection seems challenging. A lot of effort went into zeroing down to these highly rewarding affiliate programs for education bloggers.
These education affiliate programs can fetch you, encouraging affiliate commissions if executed tactfully.
Coursera partners with top-notch universities and academic institutions across 52 nations. It offers an attractive scope to earn handsome commissions on around a total of 47, 44 courses.
- Easy-to-integrate Linkshare tracking links
- Join it for free
- Customized Coursera banners and text links are easy to add
- Easy access to product merchandise field
How much you earn with Coursera education affiliate program?
You can earn a baseline commission ranging from 20- 45% on every eligible purchase.
Udacity is a reputed virtual tech learning platform. It offers free digital courses to 160,000+ students across 190 countries, partnering with 200+ industry experts. Their specializations include data science, AI, cloud computing, etc.
- A full list of nano-degree programs to affiliates, including exclusive offers
- Pro-level banners and text links
- Affiliates get their payment via the impact platform as per Payout Scheduling mentioned in the terms.
- Dedicated In-house affiliate team
How much you earn with Udacity education affiliate program?
Competitive commission rate (disclosed) on every user Udacity receives from your site. Nearly $50 –$100 commission you can expect to earn.
One of the best tutor affiliate programs, Treehouse, is an online code learning site. The platform has partnered with TechTownPDX, AnitaB.org, and Boys & Girls Club to educate over 2, 50,000 students. Treehouse affiliate program is hosted on Impact radius and is free to join.
- Competitive commission rates on every eligible purchase
- For any query, reach out to their affiliate campaign support.
- The affiliate cookie period is 45 days.
How much you earn with Treehouse education affiliate program?
There are 3 plans—Basic Plan, Pro Plan, and Techdegrees. You get $3 for every free trial sign-up of Basic and Pro plans. For a monthly subscription, 20%, and 50% commission for a yearly subscription.
For Techdegrees, 5$ on free trial and 50% commission on paid subscriptions.
Udemy is a well-known platform among students because of its low-cost premium courses.
Udemy’s affiliate program is an in-house marketing team. The link you share contains a unique affiliate ID, tracking the referred sales. Use Udemy photos and reviews for promoting the e-courses on social media accounts.
- Easy access to affiliate-exclusive promotional materials
- Several banners and text links for inclusion in your site
- Exclusive affiliate support center with an affiliate manager
- Timely payments always where even if the last day is on the weekend, you get it on Friday only.
How much you earn with Udemy education affiliate program?
As an affiliate marketer, you get a 20% commission ($2/sale) on every digital course you sell within a week of clicking on the link. The minimum earning threshold reads $50.
Thinkific is an ideal virtual site for accessing DIY information, online courses on business, and top entrepreneurs’ ideas. It offers over 64 million courses by 51,000+ contributors across 190 countries.
- The cookie timeframe is three months! If the user fails to sign up within the first 30-day cookie and return, a 30-day cookie is dropped.
- Instant payout
- Multiple payment methods, including PayPal
- The financial report on the dashboard shows detailed information on commissions, visitors, payouts, etc.
How much you earn with Thinkific education affiliate program?
You can earn up to $1100 per referral every year. Enjoy a 20% commission on a recurring basis, as long as the users keep subscribing. Click on the PartnerStack referral link for getting commissions.
360training is a major online hub for accessing vocational training e-courses and certifications covering 15 major industries. It has 4 million users across 176 nations. 360training works with top-ranking brands like Meditec, Learn2Serve, and OSHAcampus, to name a few.
- 360training keeps accounts with some of the largest affiliate networks, like Shareasale, Commission Junction, and Avantlink.
- Users can anytime contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for availing help from the Affiliate Program Manager—Danielle B.
How much you earn with 360training education affiliate program?
Aspiring education affiliates can earn a 15% affiliate commission. Generally, the average order size is $60, but for Meditec the amount rises sky-high to $3,400!
QuickStart is a Microsoft Gold Partner recognized by EC Council, CompTIA, and ITIL. It provides 800+ IT certification courses and training. Their training certifications include brands like Microsoft Azure, CISCO, NetApp, AWS, etc.
- Affiliate marketing tools like coupon codes, landing pages, and exclusive offerings
- Dedicated manager to assist
- Transparent reporting
- Hassle-free joining.
How much you earn with Quickstart education affiliate program?
Join their Advertiser program on Linkshare (MID is 42440) to earn as high as 30% commission. They claim to pay the highest commission possible in the e-learning domain.
Skillshare offers 29,000+ Online Classes covering genres like UI/UX design, Photography, Creative Writing, Animation, Music, etc. The site hosts over 60,000 projects submitted by students. You just need a free Skillshare account and open an account via Impact Radius.
- Unique tracking link for sharing Skillshare links on Facebook, Twitter, and blogs
- 30-day cookie period
- Personalized dashboard for real-time tracking
- Trial signups also are considered as referrals
How much you earn with Skillshare education affiliate program?
Earn a $10 commission for every free trial sign up. However, if you click the “join for free” button,” it directs you to the Skillshare affiliate network (Impact), giving just $7/referral. Instead, go to their affiliate program page (www.skillshare.com/affiliates) for $10 per referral. Receive payment on the 16th of each month.
Final words on Education Affiliate Programs
The article attempts to acquaint the affiliate marketers with the most rewarding affiliate programs in the education sphere. Detailed research on selecting quality programs takes time, and we just did it for you. The major highlights of all the eight high-paying education affiliate programs enumerated here will help make informed selections.
Now, be your boss and create digital assets with guaranteed dividends for years to come. Let us know which education affiliate programs did you subscribed to after reading this article.