Do you think you know it all when it comes to dogs? With over 300 million pets solely in the US, there also comes the point where people want to prosper themselves in this pet industry. Thus, if you’re someone who already influences people and helps them solve their dog-related doubts, you can surely make a decent income through the dog affiliate programs.
The pet industry regarding dogs has increased tremendously in food, training, behavioral analysis, and home sitting. Therefore, covering all these aspects, anyone who has some experience dealing with dogs through petting or rescue operations can become a better fit for this dog lover affiliate program.
The best dog affiliate programs to look out for:
Whether you’re looking for dog lover’s affiliate programs or dog training product affiliate programs, at least one of them occurs in this article. So without wasting much time, let us see in detail some of them.
- Brain Training For Dogs
- DoggieMerch affiliate program
- Ollie Affiliate Program
- Bark Potty Affiliate Program
- Dog.com affiliate program
- Pet WellBeing
- Fitbark affiliate program
- Ruffwear affiliate program
- Nutra Hemp Dog affiliate program
- Chewy affiliate program
- Dog is Good
- Hungry Bark
Brain Training For Dogs
Brain Training for Dogs can be one of the highest regarded training due to the trainer’s ten years of experience. Not just it deals with correcting the dog habits, but it also tries to identify the root cause and natural working patterns of your pet.
- Correct over 11 essential habits of your dog.
- Get personal assistance from the trainer.
- Pre-written emails, banners, free giveaways, keyword assistance, and many more affiliate features.
- Commission: 75% on every sale.
- Cookie period: Not mentioned.
DoggieMerch offers merchandise for the dog lovers who can’t stop but buy everything related to their dogs. Right from the dog pillows to cups, they can get it customized for you or your loved ones.
- Design the products yourself for your fur buddies.
- Get the worldwide shipping policies with the least cancellation fees.
- Special offers and discounts on signing up for every customer.
- Commission- 30% of commission on every sale.
- Cookie period- 90 days cookie period.
Ollie Affiliate Program
Ollie helps to balance out your pup’s diet with real meat ingredients. Also, your service enhances with their free shipping, dog- trainer, and scooper. This dog lover affiliate program is certainly not worth missing.
- 20% off on your very first order.
- Get a 100% money-back guarantee with meals starting for as less as 2.50$/day.
- Get a free trial pack before becoming an affiliate.
- Commission- $60 per sale as a commission.
- Cookie period- 30 days cookie period.
Bark Potty Affiliate Program
Bark Potty is useful when it comes to dealing with the excretory waste of your dog. The Bark Potty pad’s Peculiar features are odor-free waste lasting nearly a month, thus replacing up to 60 pads in one go.
- Made from eco-friendly materials, thus easy disposal.
- Free shipping in the US continent.
- Get a management team from Bark Potty as an affiliate.
- Commission- 10% commission on every sale.
- Cookie period- 30-day tracking policy.
Dog.com being the online store for your fur babies since 1969, has almost everything that you’ll need. With lucrative offers and a promise of free delivery, it’ll be challenging to switch anywhere else. Also, get email specific offers once you sign up.
- Inventory updates regularly with regular product reviews.
- Get ready-made content for your website.
- Wide range of products, including healthcare, accessories, and food.
- Commission: Competitive and varying
- Cookie period: Not mentioned.
Pet WellBeing, as the name suggests, offers 100% natural medicines for over 120+ ailments specific to your pet. Get 90 days of return policy with free shipping above-average purchase of 50$.
- Over 140 years of combined experience for the formulation of medicines.
- Provides services to over 28 countries around the globe.
- These dog affiliate programs offer sales conversion as much as 27%.
- Commission- 10% from every sale of average $60- $75.
Muttropolis is a cat and dog unique store (or a boutique) specializing in designer costumes for your fur babies. They offer a wide range of play wears, sleep wears, and soft cushioned beds for your puppies.
- Get coupons and SEO friendly creatives for the dog affiliate programs offered by Muttropolis.
- Thirty days full refund policies.
- Free shipping to most of the places in the US over the average purchase of 49$.
- Commission: 12% on every sale that you make.
- Cookie period: 120 days commission period.
Fitbark can track your dog’s movements and health, be it of 5lb to 240lb. Anyone can recommend this device that monitors your dog’s sleep through this dog lover’s affiliate program. This device is adopted in over 100 research institutes and is a must for your pup.
- The varying commission in this dog affiliate program by Fitbark.
- Compatible with most of the smartwatches to facilitate monitoring.
- International shipping and 30 days money-back guarantee for purchase as less as $15.
- Commission: 12% fixed starting commission.
- Cookie period: 60 days cookie duration.
Ruffwear deals with dog accessories that you’ll need to take your puppy on an adventure. Being a part of this dog lover affiliate program is for those people who influence travel and pets altogether.
- Guaranteed tested products before selling.
- Get a variety of accessories, depending on the service type of the dog and the seasons.
- Gift your dog lover friends a purchase card for as low as 10$
- Commission- 8% of commission on an average sale of 85$.
- Cookie period- 30 days cookie duration.
NutraHemp is a pioneer in dealing with oils for pets to relax, strengthen, and stimulate hunger. With the dog affiliate programs offered by Nutra Hemp, you’re promoting products that are FDA registered, USDA audited, and cGMP compliant.
- Products remain filler and additives free.
- Relieves anxiety of the pets and thus corrects their behavioral patterns.
- Cures the skin tissues of the animals and thus enriches their health.
- Commission: Up to 40% of the commission.
- Cookie period: 6 months cookie duration, nearly 180 days.
Petcube is a well-thought blend of technology with pet care systems that remarkably helps you connect with your pet remotely. Pet cube products offer cameras with vet assistance, laser play systems, and a treat dispenser controllable with mobiles.
- Integrated with smart home devices for easy connectivity.
- Pet-proof systems to ensure no damages occur.
- Connect with a mobile application to operate from anywhere.
- Commission: 10% commission on sales.
- Cookie period: Not mentioned.
Chewy is one of the dog training products affiliate programs that offer not only habitat accessories for your dog, but also pharmacies with no delivery charges. The affiliates can enjoy promoting over 1000+ products for dog lovers.
- High conversion due to a variety of products and repeated buyers.
- Guaranteed money-back guarantee without any conditions.
- Free shipping with 24/7 customer care service.
- Commission: $15 on every sale.
- Cookie period: 15 days cookie for the affiliate program.
Dog is Good
Dog is Good has a dog lover affiliate program for funny and unique dog merchandise. It has apparel and accessories not only for dogs but also for their dog-loving owners. The supplements start for as low as 2$.
- Some percentage of your purchase contributes to dog welfare.
- Get all creatives and one on one support for the affiliate.
- Free shipping to over 48 states in the US.
- Commission: Competitive but not mentioned.
- Cookie period: 30 day cookie period to track the sales.
Hungry bark not just lets you shop the dog health supplements, but also can customize a diet plan for your fur buddy. Their dog affiliate programs are a decent income source as they provide attractive deals on signups, renewals, and monthly purchases.
- Get commissions up to tier 2 with this affiliate program.
- Get assistance and earn from non-subscription based purchases as well.
- Earn a lifetime commission from every affiliate conversion.
Commission: 1. 20% and 5% commission on signup and renewal, respectively.
2. Tier 2 commission 5% and 1% on signup and renewal, respectively.
3. 20% on non-subscription purchases.
Cookie period: 30 days cookie period.
Towards the conclusion
To sum it up, this article spoke about various dog affiliate programs. These programs are from dog stores’ pioneers, dog nutrition, dog designers, dog pharmaceuticals, and dog tracking systems. Anyone can become a part of these dog lovers’ affiliate programs who have excelled in their passion for dogs through Dog.com, Chewy, and Dog is Good.
Besides, the people who influence their audiences in dog training can be a part of these dog training product affiliate programs offered by Brain Training For Dogs. Other technology-oriented influencers can undoubtedly become an affiliate for Fitbark.
So, in the world, with over 840 million pets, and tentatively even more pet owners, you can earn a good fortune with this dog affiliate program.