Are you looking for the best lead generation plugins for your business website?
Whether you run an online store or a blog, it is crucial to gather contact details from your visitors so you can convert them into potential customers. It might sound simple, but as per some reports, nearly 80% of the visitors might never land on your website again if you do not capture them.
Good lead generation plugins offer various methods to capture the visitors so you can establish a relationship with them. You can do it by simply collecting emails or any contact information so they can always be in touch with your business.
In this article, we’ll compare the best lead generation plugins that will help you grow your email list and grow your online business.
Before we jump directly into the plugins, let’s understand how lead generation works.
What is Lead Generation and the Importance of Email Marketing?
Lead generation is a way to capture the contact details like the email addresses of the visitors that land on your website. It is crucial for your business because creating a contact list gives you a targeted audience instead of reaching out to everyone.
Some of the effective lead generation methods are:
- Email signup forms
- Contact forms
- A phone call button
- Live chat popup
- A social network button if the user wishes to chat on Meta, LinkedIn, etc.
Getting emails from website visitors is essential to the marketing funnel. It’s not easy if your lead generation plugin is not bundled with features like customer interaction triggers, good design layouts, and accessible integration settings.
Now that a visitor submitted an email address with consent, it shows that they are interested in your services. To convert them into customers, you need to nurture them by providing valuable content or exciting offers where your email marketing skills play a significant role.
Best Lead Generation Plugins for WordPress Websites
Before we jump into the list, here are a few things that you need to consider while selecting a lead generation plugin for your website:
- Ease of use
- No coding is required to add functionalities
- Integrations with popular email marketing tools
- Good support and continuous development updates
- Analytics and performance reports
Now there can be some more features that you might find important as well, but these are more than sufficient to decide a one from the lead generation plugins available out there.
It’s time to check the best lead generation plugins for your website.
- Thrive Leads
- WP Forms
- Convert Pro
Let’s get started with our list of lead generation plugins.
Bloom is an email opt-in plugin provided by the Divi page builder. Just like other lead generation plugins, you can add popups on your website to collect email addresses and connect the data with email marketing platforms like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, MailPoet, Aweber, and many more.
Bloom provides a clean design visible in Elegant themes and comes with more than 100+ pre-built design templates. The analytics dashboard is easy to understand and offers historical charts to understand the performance metrics.
Key Features of Bloom are:
- Templates: It comes with 100+ form and popup templates
- Content locking: Hides the content unless the user submits an email address.
- Split testing: Compare the performance of different popups and select the best one.
- Integrations: It has a good set of email marketing integrations and supports 19 platforms.
Since Bloom is a premium plugin, you can access it only with an active Elegant themes membership plan. The plugin also lacks exit-intent technology, which is a popular way to collect contact details.
Bloom will cost you $89 per year. You will also access other Divi plugins like Monarch and Divi builder.
Elementor is one of the top visual drag and drop page builders that you can use to create high conversion landing pages. You can create beautifully designed websites that are automatically responsive from scratch using their simple drag-and-drop interface.
Elementor is trusted by more than a million website users and they have recently introduced the cloud version which comes with an inbuilt hosting feature. This ensures that your website does not go under any kind of page loading delays and uses the best hosting practices to avoid any website downtime.
Key features of Elementor page builder are:
- Drag and drop builder: You get more than 90 widgets in the free and premium version which are enough to create any sort of business website.
- Readymade templates: Elementor Pro opens up access to more than a hundred beautifully designed readymade templates that you just to import on your web pages.
- Theme builder: With Elementor’s theme-building capabilities, you can style your website’s theme elements like header, footer, and sidebars and change the page template layouts.
- Popup builder: If you’re using Elementor Pro, you get access to the popup builder. It helps you create high-converting lead generation popups in just a few clicks.
- Many additional addon plugins: Elementor page builder offers easily extendable base code which enabled WordPress companies to create Elementor addon plugins. As of now, there are more than a dozen of Elementor addon plugins available that will help you to extend the number of widgets for free.
Elementor is a freemium plugin and you can use it for free. If you’re seriously looking to create a beautiful website and get more leads, you should definitely get the Elementor Pro plugin which comes at only $49 with a single-year validity.
Thrive Leads is one of the easiest lead generation plugins that you can use to grow your email lists, nurture them, and convert them into paying customers. It comes with a simple drag-and-drop editor that you can use to create email opt-in forms and target specific audiences based on the post’s interaction on your website.
You can also use the readymade Thrive themes available in the Thrive bundle for creating high-conversion landing pages. The builders at Thrive team understand the pain of designing landing pages from scratch and therefore eliminate the trauma by providing 750+ readymade lead generation templates that you can add to your website in just a few clicks.
Key features of Thrive Leads are:
- Advanced targeting features: Get a boost in your conversion rate by showing highly-targeted ads to customers on your site based on the posts, categories, and tags.
- A/B testing: Thive leads offer advanced A/B testing features that can help you increase conversions with the right template use.
- Drag and drop interface: Thrive leads offers easy to use yet intuitive drag and drop interface to create high-converting landing pages and email opt-ins.
- Report and insights: You get advanced reports of all the metrics and check the performance of your lead generation forms and optimize them for better conversions.
Thrive Leads can be bought as a standalone plugin at just $97 and you get one-year premium quality support to help you in case you get stuck somewhere.
OptinMonster is the most popular lead generation plugin that you can use on your website to grow your email list and turn visitors into probable customers.
You can create stunning popups, and slide-in scroll boxes and set them to trigger events like percentage of page scrolled, amount of time spent, and in case of inactivity. It comes with exit-intent technology, which is by far the best feature because it lets you display a popup exactly when a visitor is about to leave the website.
Some of the powerful features of OptinMonster are:
- Powerful drag and drop builder: It lets you create popups visually without any coding knowledge.
- Readymade templates: Pre-built 75 templates so you can start working on lead generation instantly instead of designing forms.
- A/B testing options: Test creative ideas to increase conversions and eliminate the guesswork.
- Advanced targeting options: Get plenty of targeting and retargeting options. So you can create different campaigns for visitors coming from various sources.
- Analytics: Detailed analytics and statistics to check the campaign performance
- Marketing automation: Easy integrations with marketing and automation tools to scale marketing outcomes.
- White labeling: It means you can hide OptinMonster and brand your company in front of your clients.
Optinmonster also comes with some advanced features like a spin-wheel and content locking so you do not need any separate plugins to add those functionalities to your website.
OptinMonster comes in four pricing models. The basic plan starts at just $9/month billed annually and comes with a 14-day refundable policy.
WP Forms is the most widely used contact form plugin available for free. Its easy-to-use drag and drop interface makes it the #1 WordPress form plugin actively installed on 5 Million websites.
With WP Forms, you can create simple to advanced forms like quizzes, polls, and interactive surveys to capture email addresses effortlessly. The plugin comes with pre-built forms that you can add to any posts, pages, inline forms, and the sidebar, which are well-known ways for lead generation.
Here are some of the popular features of WP Forms:
- Ease of use: WP Forms comes with a drag-and-drop builder so you can create any contact form without writing a single line of code. The forms created are responsive that look clean on all devices.
- Conditional logic: You can create conditional logic forms for different visitors, which helps create a targeted email list for various campaigns.
- Email Marketing integration: Integrate with popular email marketing tools like Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Aweber, GetResponse, etc.
- Spam Protection: Spam emails can eat up your productive time. WP Forms comes with honeypot and Google reCAPTCHA integration to cut the spammers.
Apart from the above features, WP Forms offers smooth integration with popular payment gateways like Paypal, and Stripe and automation tools like Zapier, so you can focus purely on making sales.
It is available for free. The basic plan starts at just $39/year for advanced integration features, which is quite affordable.
PushEngage is the best web push notification software that you can use to get visitors back to your website. The plugin is easy to implement and works on all popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and many more.
It works by sending notifications to your visitors whenever you publish a new post, make an announcement, or in case of an abandoned cart. You can also send personalized messages to your subscribers by creating campaigns depending on their interests.
Some notable features of the PushEngage plugin are:
- Dynamic segmentation: Easily segment users based on the interaction type and increase your click-through rate.
- A/B testing: Experiment with different notifications and maximize profits based on what works best.
- Drip campaigns: Drip campaigns let you nurture users with a series of notifications and turn subscribers into paying customers.
- Analytics: Get accurate analytics about push notifications, stats on A/B testing, and revenue recovered from abandoned carts.
- The best part about PushEngage is that it integrates with all the website-building platforms like WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Joomla, Drupal, and even simple HTML websites.
The premium version is available at $9/month, suitable for growing businesses. Since PushEngage is a freemium plugin, you can use essential tools to test the plugin for up to 200 subscribers in the free version.
Convert Pro is a lead generation and email opt-in plugin that helps you increase the email subscribers on your website. Just like OptinMonster, you can create popups with a drag and drop builder to build opt-in forms that are responsive on all devices.
Convert Pro claims it boosts conversions on your website using event triggers like exit intent, website scroll level, and time-based triggers. It also extends functionality by integrating with email marketing platforms like Aweber, Mailerlite, Mailchimp, etc.
Below are some reasons for considering Convert Pro:
- Drag and drop builder: Plugin offers a drag and drop interface.
- A/B testing tool: Access to split email testing and A/B testing.
- Behavioral Triggers: Helps to target the audience better in an engaging way.
- Premium templates: Convert Pro provides premium templates to speed up the form-building process.
- Multi-step popup: Helpful for Yes/No queries and verification popups.
The plugin also provides an analytics set up to track the popup performance and make design changes to boost conversions.
Convert Pro is a paid plugin priced at $89 for an annual subscription and $389 for lifetime access.
What are the Best Lead Generation Plugins?
So far, we have compared the best lead generation plugins available in the market according to their popularity. Each plugin offers popups, analytics, and integrations with email marketing platforms.
Perhaps, the exit-intent strategy works well for lead generation. If you want to try it for your website, you can choose the Elementor plugin along with different types of conversion-optimized forms available in the page builder plugin.
We hope this article helped you find the best lead generation plugin for your website. You can also check our complete list of the best WordPress plugins that will help you grow your business online.